Free Trial For Any Store Owners That Currently Use or Sell Liquid Coffee

CafeZal

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
We are doing a free trial for those interested in switching over to our Liquid Coffee Concentrate BIB products for use in dispensing machine (example: Bunn, Newco)

Please take the time to read about our history and view our price comparison chart to see how much you can save from switching over to us. We are able to provide you a quality cup at the cheapest cost due to use being the growers. No middle man. Feel free to contact me on my private line listed below. Thank you. Below is a little information about us as well as an attached PDF file with ALL information about the company and price comparison chart.
Dillon Daniels.

I would like to introduce my company to you, Café Zal International. We are coffee producers from Brazil, between roasting and liquid we produce 20 million cups daily! Café Zal International is able to supply any quantity needed. Our coffee is made with high quality, Brazilian Arabica beans. We have over 15 different types of beans and our coffee is available in multiple pre-mixed flavors. We do private labels of your choice; our coffee can be purchased in liquid concentrate, roasted beans and green bean form.
Our most popular form, liquid concentrate, has a one year shelf life and does not necessitate refrigeration or freezing. Café Zal’s roasted beans come in multiple varieties and can be roasted to your request. Café Zal International is warehoused in Las Vegas, Nevada, branching out across the United States. The coffee can be shipped directly to your doorstep. We deal with Bunn and Newco coffee machines that can produce up to 500 cups per hour. Please call or email if you have any questions about our product. We look forward to conducting business with you.I would like to introduce my company to you, Café Zal International. We are coffee producers from Brazil, between roasting and liquid we produce 20 million cups daily! Café Zal International is able to supply any quantity needed. Our coffee is made with high quality, Brazilian Arabica beans. We have over 15 different types of beans and our coffee is available in multiple pre-mixed flavors. We do private labels of your choice; our coffee can be purchased in liquid concentrate, roasted beans and green bean form.
Our most popular form, liquid concentrate, has a one year shelf life and does not necessitate refrigeration or freezing. Café Zal’s roasted beans come in multiple varieties and can be roasted to your request. Café Zal International is warehoused in Las Vegas, Nevada, branching out across the United States. The coffee can be shipped directly to your doorstep. We deal with Bunn and Newco coffee machines that can produce up to 500 cups per hour. Please call or email if you have any questions about our product. We look forward to conducting business with you.I would like to introduce my company to you, Café Zal International. We are coffee producers from Brazil, between roasting and liquid we produce 20 million cups daily! Café Zal International is able to supply any quantity needed. Our coffee is made with high quality, Brazilian Arabica beans. We have over 15 different types of beans and our coffee is available in multiple pre-mixed flavors. We do private labels of your choice; our coffee can be purchased in liquid concentrate, roasted beans and green bean form.
Our most popular form, liquid concentrate, has a one year shelf life and does not necessitate refrigeration or freezing. Café Zal’s roasted beans come in multiple varieties and can be roasted to your request. Café Zal International is warehoused in Las Vegas, Nevada, branching out across the United States. The coffee can be shipped directly to your doorstep. We deal with Bunn and Newco coffee machines that can produce up to 500 cups per hour. Please call or email if you have any questions about our product. We look forward to conducting business with you. Attached is a price comparison chart.

Attachments

• advantages one sheet dillon.pdf
    910.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Price Comparison Chart.png
    Price Comparison Chart.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 206