Gadget Crazy new member from Brooklyn

sloperaly

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
I have every single coffee accoutrement I can get my hands on including 2 beautiful espresso machines (one in a vacation home)... a La Spaziale Dream with an Atom 65 and a Lelit Bianca with an Atom Specialty 75 Titanium which I love (also looking to sell my Alex Duetto and Mazzer Mini- unless I get a third house!)- Pourover is my all time favorite method of coffee making and drinking!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I have every single coffee accoutrement I can get my hands on including 2 beautiful espresso machines (one in a vacation home)... a La Spaziale Dream with an Atom 65 and a Lelit Bianca with an Atom Specialty 75 Titanium which I love (also looking to sell my Alex Duetto and Mazzer Mini- unless I get a third house!)- Pourover is my all time favorite method of coffee making and drinking!

Welcome!

It sounds like you'll have lots of helpful information and suggestions for people who are curious about some of the gadgets you have (or had).

That's great. We can always use some lively interaction here on the Coffee Forums.

~ Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
YO!! Brooklyn in da house!! I am the roaster for a bagel/coffee company that replicates the Brooklyn water in every store. We strip the water to pure H2O and then put back the minerals to replicate the water. People come in and say your bagels can't be like Brooklyn's...till they taste them...It's all about the water. Welcome pal!! I am also a huge fan of coffee toys :cool:

sloperaly

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
YO!! Brooklyn in da house!! I am the roaster for a bagel/coffee company that replicates the Brooklyn water in every store. We strip the water to pure H2O and then put back the minerals to replicate the water. People come in and say your bagels can't be like Brooklyn's...till they taste them...It's all about the water. Welcome pal!! I am also a huge fan of coffee toys :cool:

That is SO cool! What's it called? I'd love to go there. I've been making my own bagels recently and they're coming out incredibly well using food grade lye except even with information available on the web (sketchy) I've been having a hard time figuring out how many grams to use per liter to have it come out consistently crunchy- the first time it was perfect but I don't think i did it right - I don't even think the water was boiling vigorously but they were amazing- the second time they came out with skins more like pretzels ... any advice?!

abellay

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
I had such a model of a coffee machine, but I re-tested it for six months and it stopped working. yes, i really like to drink coffee :) That is why I needed to buy a new coffee machine, and this was only possible on the website https://gadgetguide.in/ and this was quite a deliberate and correct decision because in other services and online stores, prices were much higher, and the quality of goods they had was much lower, and this is a minus that I definitely did not need. If you are still in search of a good and high quality coffee machine then I recommend going to this source

Last edited: