G'Day from Down Under - TIPS TO INCREASE COFFEE SALES

Ripstar

Apr 5, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
Hi Fellas,

i have been looking for a Coffee Shop to buy for months now and finally found the place. It isnt perfect, but it has HIGH TRAFFIC (foot) in a busy shopping centre. The price is a good one and i already see 4 major areas of improvement to boost sales. Oh and for Coffee Lovers (all of you), they make an ok 'cuppa' (room for improvement thats for sure).

Anyway, i thought i would ask you ppl WHAT TIPS WOULD YOU HAVE TO INCREASE COFFEE SALES? all ideas would be great so gimme ya secrets pls :eek:

note - i am 20 metres away from Gloria Jeans Coffee which is a huge hit here in Australia. nothing like a little competition!

roastme

Jul 20, 2004
Visit site
Be Unique

It's always good to have competition close at hand it keeps you on your toes. What I find as long as your different and unique from the competition you will always be one step ahead. I'm unable to tell you on how to be unique, I will be giving away my secrets, just ask herself the question, what do you want out of a coffee shop.

miatot

Jul 25, 2004
philippines
Visit site
well...australia is where your from...if you won't mind me askin...were do you get your beans from???i know just a perfect coffee roaster there in australia....you might even want to see our stores...
sales...well...
i think firstly, you should have a great product...this will make a difference...i am telling you...though you'r a new player, once people finds out that you have something that maybe GJ doesn't have...they'll be running to your store and be driving 20 meters back....
next would be the service that you give to your guests,treat them warmly...make your shop their next home...if they find peace in your store,you'll find them there every minute of the day, may it be breakfast with family, meetings, socials or simply being alone and unwinding...sipping that finest espresso...
:p

miatot

Jul 25, 2004
philippines
Visit site
eii..one more thing...i remember you saying Gloria Jeans is very much near your place...well,we share the same sentiments...Gloria Jeans is only a street away from our shop...but no fear...we do not compare our coffee with them...because we know...our products..are way far from theirs...
8)