Gift idea for coffee lover

UJB

Dec 29, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase coffee beans or grounded coffee for a coffee lover and I was looking for some suggestions of what and where to purchase.

Thanks

Rebecca

May 11, 2012
Langley, WA.
Visit site
We have great coffee from a small batch roaster - perfect gift!!

In response to your question, I would very much like to suggest our gourmet, organic coffee, roasted on Whidbey Island in the Pacific Northwest. It is so popular here that we have recently launched and online store so that people from outside the region can easily purchase it. Some of our most popular custom blends are Sweet Baby Island, African Sunrise, and Smokey Saratoga. I hope you'll give them a try! You can read our reviews on Tripadvisor. Our secret is a 1950's probat roaster. You can watch a video about our roasting process as well. Cheers!

rohitlumar

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
For a coffee lover there are so many gift you can give to him/her. Like Coffee mug, photo on mugs, collage on coffee mug, your together photo on mugs. These gifts make him the memorable gift, whenever he use that mug he always remember you & the memory related to you. You can purchase such type of gifts online or can get the idea from online so many sites. Now christmas & new year are coming & it is the best day & occasion to give xmas gifts to make a day memorable day as well as gift.

printfobia

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
In my opinion about on this topic. if you want to design custom Cool And Unique Coffee cup So you visit on this Printfobia website here find more about gifts idea.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
In my opinion about on this topic. if you want to design custom Cool And Unique Coffee cup So you visit on this Printfobia website here find more about gifts idea.

This is an old thread that was started in 2008. I am sure the original poster has moved on to other things.

I guess, at this time of the year, it's okay to awaken it again. People are always scrambling to get gift ideas for coffee lovers.

tealoverme

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Shop in starbucks or personalize a mug or coffee set as a gift. Coffee beans from abroad could also be great. I'm sure coffee-related items will be very useful for a coffee lover person.