Good Scents Gourmet Coffee has started writing about SEO...

Jarafinc

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello I am owner of Good Scents Gourmet Coffee and I am currently a website owner and I have struggled for many years at Search engine optimization, it's quite a task and I have paid a lot of companies a lot of money to optimize my website, over time I realized that I wasn't getting very far, but recently I discovered that there is a way to be on top of Google and many other search engines, and I have written an SEO E-Book all about it if you are interested in this book let me know its only $10 and it's not a magic fix your site over night book, but it is truthful and it is written by someone who has struggled through some of the same things you have and knows what it's like to spend a lot of time and money only to be frustrated. So come and visit my site at...

http://www.coffeebeans4u.com
or contact me at [email protected]

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
What keywords has your site been optimized to attract? I've searched for the keywords in your meta tags and can't seem to find your company on the first results page for any of them. Which ones have you optimized your site to be in a top position?

Jarafinc

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
My website is still being optimized but I am using my blog jarafinc.wordpress.com to attract customers this is optimized for gourmet coffee blogs and many other keywords because seo does not happen over night and I just have began working on this site, but as you can see my blog is on number one for gourmet coffee blogs also i believe for coffee blogs, because blogs optimize much quicker then websites due to rss feeds and blog exchanges...

if you have any other questions feel free to ask

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
I was just a little surprised that someone would be selling a how-to manual on SEO that can't (yet) be found on major search engines. Seems like that would be a prerequisite.

Jarafinc

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
as you already know if you have any knowledge of seo that it does not happen over night but it takes time and that seo is always an ongoing process until you get on page one, I am on page one on many keywords but maybe not for the major keywords you searched yet

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Would it not make more sense for you want to wait and see if your techniques are successful before you start selling a book teaching others? I suggest that your efforts will be much more successful upon providing proof that your guidance is valid.

Jarafinc

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
well some of the keywords I am on top of google and other search engines is for good gourmet coffee, good scents gourmet coffee, scents gourmet coffee, and i am sure that there are more I am not on top for the major keywords yet but it takes time and I am building myself up to that if you check out my site maybe you can critique and let me know what you think thanks...

http://www.coffeebeans4u.com