Got The Spot & Equipment-NEED KIOSK

Ambitious Lady

Nov 18, 2004
Visit site
What an awesome forum! I hope someone can help me.

I jumped into a seasonal small business without much research & successfully profited. Then I purchased another turnkey building (it was a drive thru espresso stand) that never opened due to the long process of gaining city permits etc.

Now, with that espresso equipment, I signed a contract for a spot in a mall type area (about 8x12), BUT - I need a kiosk!

I have researched many who custom design these carts/stands/kiosks however, most come with the equipment. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get just a standard kiosk without getting ripped off. Also, the shipping issue worries me.

One more question, is anyone familiar with New Orleans Coffee Works as a coffee distributor - I was thinking about using them?
Looking forward to hearing some great advice
THANK YOU

BaristaTrainer

Oct 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Visit site
Ambituous Lady

I would check out http://www.bridgecarts.com they are in Seattle and set up carts all over the US. Also they do not try to sell you on any certain equipment from what I know and can sell just the kiosk set up (I think a refrigerator comes with each unit). I think Jerry is the guy to ask for, request a brochure.

Sorry to hear about your drive-thru venture, stay positive ... a kiosk may be the way to go, and then you could think about expanding in the future :)

BT