Great Coffee for Coffee Houses. Best prices available

Beanmaster

Feb 28, 2005
Upper Sansusky, Ohio
Visit site
The Upper Cup in Upper Sandusky, Ohio is a great roaster. Great customer service and I would love to help independent coffee houses grow and increase there profitability. I offer free shipping with coffee orders over 40 pounds and I will send samples out to you. I do a wide variety of coffee roasts and blends. I am a member of the SCAA as well.

Thank you
Brad

-- edited by administration --

CoffeeGoddess

Oct 13, 2004
Visit site
Hmmm... I'm kinda torn on posts like these. I really DO want to find out about small roasting businesses in my region. Is there a place on this site where business can offer a comment about themselves? Small, new businesses like myself need to find vendors we like...

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
Yeah, I kinda object to plugs because there are a LOT of us smaller, independent roasters here and the board would start to look like a long commercial.

And if I were going to plug a business, I wouldn't do it so blatantly!

But...like most of the folks up here in the Appalachian country, we love the simple life -- good Coffee and pleasant Company! :p

kaldisbest

Jul 28, 2004
Madison, Wisconsin
Visit site
Business Directory

Actually, to have a wholesale (maybe retail) business directory of sorts would be a great idea - something seperate from the main forums, perhaps. Maybe the moderators/hosts would be interested in creating a template which roasters and other vendors could then insert their company info/photos/descriptions of their products/services, etc... I agree with the idea of not constantly plugging your business in the forums, but we're all interested in networking, and from what I've seen, there are a lot of folks here who are interested in obtaining vendor information. This might be a "best of both worlds approach..." thoughts anyone?

Jason Russo
Sales Director
Kaldi's Best Sustainable Coffees

Chris Kay

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Start a new forum.
'Plug your business here'

That way people can find out more about each other and a spin off can be created for the community that make this board happen.
I agree, id hate to see everyone plugging their business and clogging up the boards with adverts.
Do it in a seperate forum if people think its a good idea.

JavaFlo

Mar 24, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Visit site
Gotta throw my 2cents in as well :wink: or how else will you really know what the masses want?

I am with the others I'd like to see a new forum allowing us to talk about our businesses and what we all do. Hmmm... "Coffee Networking"

beanvenus

Mar 10, 2005
Philadelphia
Visit site
Yes please! A forum for everyone to share information about their business. I too would find this interesting and helpful.
It might even need subforums: coffee bean vendors, coffee houses and shops, equipment vendors, etc.

ralphshade

Jul 28, 2004
Madison, WI
Visit site
Networking Forum

Excellent idea. Subforums are definitley the way to go. Cafes, etc. that want to receive information can post their contact info. Wholesalers of coffee, equipment, supplies, etc. can then feel free to contact them without feeling like they are harrassing. Great networking potential. Organizing in subforums will allow people to find what they are looking for more easily, as well.

upnorthcoffee

Mar 30, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
Visit site
I have to agree with the masses. We need a few main forum topics that can be dedicated to shop owners looking for suppliers, one for vendors, one for roasters, etc. It needs to be sub-divided moreso than just the B2B section currently is.