Greg Pullman Barista Tampers

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
After spending many hours on many forums searching for opinions about the best of all tampers, I decided to go for a Pullman Barista tamper: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Green ... 0501141701

I have had people tell me that their plastic tamper does just a good a job as any. Hard to believe and I am new to espresso! I was going to order a Torr from a dealer in CT and when I emailed them about the shipping charges they never responded!

Besides Greg Pullman's rep for machining a quality product there were several other factors that made me choose. The most important was fitting the tamper to your basket or purchasing a Synesso double basket from him and he custom fits both. Actually cheaper than sending mine to him in Southern Australia. His communication was excellent from start to finish. Answers were about 1/2 hour after sending questions to him. The package took 7 days to arrive to me in MA!

The quality, the balance and the grip was worth the extra in shipping costs!
Just thought I would throw it out there.

espressomike

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
midnight blues esprsso tampers

hi
Have you try to look at the midnight blues espresso tamper
this is the link and the do have it in different sizes as well different style
from rose wood and stainless steel to 100% stainless steel i bought one great and price so reasonable
you can find it on ebay

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "espressomike"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

You'll need to make a few more posts before you can post a link to the forum.

In the meantime, can you be more specific about where you found the tamper? Was it available some place else in addition to eBay?

Rose