Guglielmo

marcoit

Aug 31, 2003
Visit site
I wanted to know if anyone had tried Guglielmo Espresso (www.lespressousa.com), I saw some earlier posts that I replied to talking about it but wanted to know which blends they tried , I only had their expensive stuff (5 Star blend) and wanted to see if their cheaper blends are good as well.

Thanks...

mariociprese

Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
CoffeLover,

I tried their Espresso Bar ($19.00) which is not their best blend but it was definetely worth it. The bag was attractive as well, but beyond that the coffee definetely compared to other's top blends.

My next order probably at the middle of November will be to try their best blend (which is a bit expensive) but if that fails I can settle for the Espresso bar and be content.

truly, Mario Ciprese

by the way I joined the forum to answer your post...but I like what I see here, alot of useful information

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
$19.00 a pound?? OMG! And that isn't their best blend? Drop me a line and I can definalty cut your cost...and the quality...well drop me a line!

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
mariociprese, your entitled to your purchases on coffee but your post seems one sided. You ask peoples opinions of the coffee then when pricing is discussed it seems like your defensive. Lets try to keep open and full of information here. If the beans are right the price doesnt matter but what would make you only want to stick with one coffee or one bean. So many choices out there, what bout the cheaper coffee's from that company, I wonder if they are good that is what I am wondering :)

mariociprese

Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
i was just making the point that it was a kg price. I do enjoy many other blends and actually want to try and make my own so i very much want to get other opinions.

cheers, mario