Guittard Sauces

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
shadow745 said:
How does this sauce compare to Ghirardelli and Torani? Also what types do you have? The usual chocolate, white chocolate and caramel? Later!

I hope your not trying to compare Ghirardelli and Torani at all? Torani's syrups and sauces are enough to make my stomach turn.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Well to each his own.... and I recently found a bottle of Guittard chocolate sauce and found it to taste like somebody had crapped in a bottle. I have since found the best tasting, most natural, lightly sweetened chocolate and caramel sauces.... proudly made by Monin. Will not use anything else. Later!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
PR I was being a bit sarcastic, but IMO Torani is better than CC is giving credit, but like I said to each his own. I hear about Guittard, but what I tried wasn't impressive at all. Now Monin is very impressive, especially their caramel sauce. I e-mailed Monin to ask about their product line and the marketing guy there actually called me, said go to their site and pick out what I wanted to sample, then e-mail him to get those products. I had those samples on my doorstep 3-4 days later. Not only do they have fantastic customer service, but all of their products thusfar blows everything else away for me. Later!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
shadow745 said:
Well to each his own.... and I recently found a bottle of Guittard chocolate sauce and found it to taste like somebody had crapped in a bottle. I have since found the best tasting, most natural, lightly sweetened chocolate and caramel sauces.... proudly made by Monin. Will not use anything else. Later!

I never tried it but I'll take your word for it! :p