Have you tasted the worst coffee ever? Tell us about it.

coffeelover11

Dec 5, 2018
Visit site
Ok i often wonder, why some people like coffee of one place better than other. So tell me have ever tasted a cup of coffee where people do come but you can stand the taste!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Ok I often wonder, why some people like coffee of one place better than another. So tell me have you ever tasted a cup of coffee where people do, but you can't stand the taste!

I have tried Monsoon Malabar coffee two times, and I doubt that I will ever try it again. Each time it tasted like I was drinking a cup of moldy dirt. Some people like it, and some people don't.

~ Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
yummmm...moldy dirt! A local brewery made a beer with my monsoon a few months back. Reminded me of a mushroom soup. It was definitely unique?

Latenightc

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
My mother in laws coffee. She buys some chocolate raspberry flavored kind. It's horrible. I always bring my own now. Should have known better because my wifes brother always brings his own also.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have to say the worst for me was the very first espresso I had. I was at the French restaurant at epcot and I was 11 years old. My folks asked what I wanted to drink. I said espresso. They all laughed and said you wont like it. When it was put in front me it was in a ceramic demitasse and had no crema. It was thin and weak. I drank it black. I can still not only remember the look but the horrible taste!! I had to save face and say it was the best thing ever. It was straight cardboard and nasty. 7 years later I got my start in coffee. I was scared to try espresso again. I realized after my first shot that it was just a bad experience was I was 11.