Have you tried Cometeer? (Discount Code: Equator, Klatch, Bird Rock, etc. - Frozen Condensed Pods)

monumental_brew

May 11, 2022
Monument, CO
Visit site
I have to admit, I was suckered into trying Cometeer through a TikTok ad. It's sorta like a k-cup (which I hate), but they have a process where they are freezing condensed coffee into a pod, and you just add hot water (or milk) and you have a cup of premium coffee.

I don't think it is as good as a fresh brew, but it is super-convenient. I needed to grab something quick before heading out the door yesterday, and this took less than 2 mins to warm up some milk and add in the frozen coffee. It was easy and delicious.

You can use my referral code for $25 off your first order; that makes a pretty good price for 32 pods (around $40). I'm definitely not being only altruistic here - I will get $25 off when you use my code too, but that shows how good it is - I want to go back for more! https://cometeer.com/r/F4s3Cu

I have a lot of traveling coming up for work - Cometeer will ensure I am able to have some good coffee in my room; I never know if there will be a good cafe around.

Let me know what you think in a reply too - I'm curious to get some more opinions on the pros and cons of this.

20220511_110223.jpg
20220511_110314.jpg