brb i need another cup of coffee :coffee::coffee:

Have a Coffeelicious day !

Blossom

Last edited:

bullet08

Mar 30, 2023
NC, USA
Visit site
Coffee is something that I just got used to. Back in college, used to drink quadruple espresso just to stay awake. All I cared about was staying awake. Bitterness, I accept it as just a nature of the beast. Never could drink regular cup of coffee until much later. After spending too many nights shivering in a cold tent, I had to drink something warm. Only thing available was nasty cafeteria coffee at boy scout building in woods. For whatever reason, it was good and I was able to drink it. Previously, that cup would have triggered nasty coughing due to acid. Mostly tea and diet cola would fill my caffeine need. But got used to Mr. Coffee and it's coffee. Doesn't matter the blend, I put in enough cream anyway. Then my wife decided to surprise me with an espresso machine last week. Now, I know bitterness of a cup of espresso, but last few days introduce me to sourness and lingering sweetness after the shot. Have to see if I can make something that I can enjoy every morning.

Blossom

Mar 31, 2023
Quebec
Visit site
Coffee is something that I just got used to. Back in college, used to drink quadruple espresso just to stay awake. All I cared about was staying awake. Bitterness, I accept it as just a nature of the beast. Never could drink regular cup of coffee until much later. After spending too many nights shivering in a cold tent, I had to drink something warm. Only thing available was nasty cafeteria coffee at boy scout building in woods. For whatever reason, it was good and I was able to drink it. Previously, that cup would have triggered nasty coughing due to acid. Mostly tea and diet cola would fill my caffeine need. But got used to Mr. Coffee and it's coffee. Doesn't matter the blend, I put in enough cream anyway. Then my wife decided to surprise me with an espresso machine last week. Now, I know bitterness of a cup of espresso, but last few days introduce me to sourness and lingering sweetness after the shot. Have to see if I can make something that I can enjoy every morning.
Hello , Thank you for stopping by my "introduction " thread

A "Hello" would have been nice lol