Hello from Hollywood, FL

cupsville

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, my name is Boris from Hollywood, Florida, a hudge coffee lover.
Hello to all on this forum. I look forward to continue posting on this forum and maybe getting some friends.
My site for premium coffee (whole bean and ground coffees) - http://www.cupsville.com

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Boris

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website.

I took a look at your website....and now I'm curious. You say you're a huge coffee lover, and I noticed that your website offers mainly flavored coffees or blends. Are you a huge flavored-coffee lover? If so, which flavor do you favor?

Again, welcome to the Coffee Forum. Boris. We hope you'll visit often.

Rose

cupsville

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I am a big fan of flavored coffee depending on the time of year. Pumpkin Spice is one of my favorites during the fall, but I'll drink it occasionally year round. My flavors of choice which I rotate through most of the year are Hawaiin Hazelnut, Pike's Peak (a great blend with chocolate and nutty tones) and Organic Dark Notes (a very bold blend). Thank you for checking out the website. Your feedback is appreciated.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Hello Boris! I am just a stones toss from you...We have a roastery in Deerfield beach. Do you do your own roasting or do you buy from a roaster. If you are interested I could give you a tour of my roastery. Send me a pm with your number if you are interested.
Later
Christopher