Hello from Sterling

brawlerbrad91

May 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm hailing from Sterling, VA, and I want to start a coffee drive-thru company. I've always loved coffee and wanted to create a business around it. Until now, my ideas just haven't seemed fun enough to pursue and take any risk or time on. But, now, I have a great idea for a fast moving coffee drive thru that purposefully limits the customers options to a few basic drinks, and allows customers to pay quickly with a token and gets them back on the road.

Our price point will be above something like a McDonald's coffee and below a starbucks coffee cost. So far, our survey has shown us promising results, and I can't wait to learn more from some of you all and incorporate our changes into the type of coffee we offer, as well as how to brew it (the payoff between time and taste) and so on.

Looking forward to a great learning adventure here, and appreciate any help I can get. I'm posting a survey soon, so please look out for that.

Thanks all.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm hailing from Sterling, VA, and I want to start a coffee drive-thru company. I've always loved coffee and wanted to create a business around it. Until now, my ideas just haven't seemed fun enough to pursue and take any risk or time on. But, now, I have a great idea for a fast moving coffee drive thru that purposefully limits the customers options to a few basic drinks, and allows customers to pay quickly with a token and gets them back on the road.

Our price point will be above something like a McDonald's coffee and below a starbucks coffee cost. So far, our survey has shown us promising results, and I can't wait to learn more from some of you all and incorporate our changes into the type of coffee we offer, as well as how to brew it (the payoff between time and taste) and so on.

Looking forward to a great learning adventure here, and appreciate any help I can get. I'm posting a survey soon, so please look out for that.

Thanks all.
Awesome Intro! Best of luck to you brad!