hello, & help please...

great cup o' joe

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
1st off great forum! I have been in the market for a superb combo home machine (espresso/coffee), I currently have the Krups duo, and it really dosent make the BEST coffee/espresso, so with that, could some of the knowledgeable people here recomend the best combo home machine? money is no object!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
why combo? I honestly have never liked the combo machines....they never can do the job! If I was you I would get a good espresso machine and a french press...

great cup o' joe

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, the reason for the combo is mainly because my wife drinks coffee, as do our family, and with alot of dinner parties etc, we need to have the 10cups plus coffee maker.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
I think you would be better off if you buy 2 seperate machines. Espresso and coffee are 2 different beasts with different needs. By buying seperately each ones qualities can be brought out in their respective machines. If your needing to brew more then a cup of coffee at a time even a Capresso S9 would never meet your needs. Your are much better off getting two machines.