Hello & Hi to all Coffee Lovers!

coffee_percolators

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello Coffee Lovers!
Hey my name is David from India,I am new here and i am sharing some little information here and also know about coffee more so that i am fulfill with the whole knowledge of coffee.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "coffee_percolators " David,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

We like to share information about coffee on this forum, and as you can see there is a lot of information to be found here.

Your IP address shows that you are posting from Bombay, India. This is a great forum, where you can get information and discuss coffee related subjects with members from all over the globe!

I'm curious. The coffee-percolators web site has a contact phone number that's in Dublin, Ohio. Do you work for coffee-percolators?

Rose.

coffee_percolators

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I had no intention of spamming this place. I would like to contribute to the forum in a positive manner off course. The website coffee-percolators.com was launched by me and my friend in the US. He works and manages the website as well as operates all the business related to it. I just wished to see if I could get some feedback over the same. Anyways, if I looked like a spammer, I am sorry for that and apologize for the same. :(

Duzzi

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
coffee_percolators said:
I had no intention of spamming this place... Anyways, if I looked like a spammer, I am sorry for that and apologize for the same. :(

You are not the one in this thread that should apologize for his behavior imho but then some sanctimonious people are beyond embarrassing themselves. I am new here as well and I hope you will find what you need. There is a lot of good information here.

Your written English is MUCH better than my Hindi... :) In spite of an earlier comment, your spelling was spot on.

Kind Regards,
Duzzi