Hello to all coffee lovers

Coffeekook

Nov 30, 2021
Chicago IL
Visit site
I should have looked for this type of forum years ago. I am actually at the end of my involvement in the coffee world because of age and health. I am searching for a place to sell my Ambex 2K Roaster and some other commercial coffee equipment which lead me here. My question is, how do I advertise to sell my roaster? Hope everyone loves the coffee seen as much as I have.
Jeff

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome Jeff! You are able to list your equipment for sale in the buy sell trade section. How long were you in the bis for? I am on my 32nd year in the biz...can't imagine not being in it! Good luck bud and will check out what you have when you post it.

Coffeekook

Nov 30, 2021
Chicago IL
Visit site
Welcome Jeff! You are able to list your equipment for sale in the buy sell trade section. How long were you in the bis for? I am on my 32nd year in the biz...can't imagine not being in it! Good luck bud and will check out what you have when you post it.

Coffeekook

Nov 30, 2021
Chicago IL
Visit site
Thank you. Actually, I never went into business. I Roasted every 3 weeks and shared with friends and acquaintances since 2007. I'll look for the buy sell trade section soon and post my items. Thanks again.