Help and Information Please: Konfigtool WMF software

chkathome

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Perfect and thanks again.
I will give it a try.
It would be really great if someone could share the firmware.
My machine still runs on the very first version.

Wiffi

Mar 17, 2021
Visit site
Hi there,

first of all many thanks for the download link.
Have downloaded the software and testet with a WMF 900.
Had to istall an FDDI driver (just search for it) on my windows 7 home premium maschine and then it worked wonderfull.
Could reset the service message and do some small changes in configuration. GREAT.

But now I'm looking for the newest firmware file.
Does anyone have this?

Again, many thanks for the dl-link.:heart:

_kopi_luwak

May 5, 2021
Visit site
Please tell me which cable do I need to connect WMF 1000 pro to a computer? Found several options on aliexpress.
1. High Quality USB 2.0 to Serial RS-232 DB9 9Pin Adapter Converter Cable FTDI Chipset Length 1M USB TO RS232 SUPPORT WIN10 - $ 10 (USB signals: VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND and FG /// RS-232 signals: CD RXD TXD DTR GND DSR RTS CTS RI)

2.USB RS232 to DB 9-Pin Male Cable Adapter -3 $
11.png2.png

I am sorry, I cannot insert links.

alexbc

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Please tell me which cable do I need to connect WMF 1000 pro to a computer? Found several options on aliexpress.
1. High Quality USB 2.0 to Serial RS-232 DB9 9Pin Adapter Converter Cable FTDI Chipset Length 1M USB TO RS232 SUPPORT WIN10 - $ 10 (USB signals: VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND and FG /// RS-232 signals: CD RXD TXD DTR GND DSR RTS CTS RI)

2.USB RS232 to DB 9-Pin Male Cable Adapter -3 $
View attachment 10983View attachment 10984

I am sorry, I cannot insert links.

The second one Should work perfect. U can get this for a few Euro on ebay or Amazon

Bouke

May 15, 2021
Visit site
hello. is there someone so kind to send me a link to the konfigtool for a wmf 1000 ?

i recently bought this machine, and rebuilt it up from the ground, but i cant reset the service needed interval, and cant seem to be able to find the software, or instructions anywere.

sparrrowhawk

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Wow! After many-many years of being on this Forum, I never noticed that the posts are numbered (small numbers in white - on the top right side of the post).

It makes it easier to find a post, and let people know about it.

I learned something new today.

Thanks!

...you're welcome :coffee::cool::razz: