Help! I'm looking for a paypal alternative

C

coffeeloverlisa

On the cigar forums where I chat every day they guys are really supporting amazonpayments.com.

Check it out?

Cheers,

Lisa

Coffee4ever

May 26, 2011
PayQuicker

Try PayQuicker, they seem to be pretty good. they're new. I have an account with them and I like it. The account is FDIC insured which is cool because you don't have to worry about your money if they ever go out of business plus I have full control of the account. they have real cust srvs and some live chat thing as well. they have a 10k monthly limit instead of 500.00 like paypal and they dont take a large percentage out of your earnings like all the others. I think the most I have spent in fee were like 4.00 out of 6k that I made. the account was free to setup and a 2.00 for the Verification process which was only one time after setup. I have had the account for a year and a half and love it. It does cost a buck to send money to your bank account though which isnt bad compared to the percentage taken out of a paypal transaction. $10000.00 - $1.00 = $9999.00 (PayQuicker) apposed to 10000.00 - 2.9%($290.00) = 9710.00 (Paypal) I can live with that. Check them out if you want.

mildredolson

Oct 30, 2012
There are so many alternatives of paypal is available for online payment. You can use any secure payment gateway like merchantinc.com is one of the secure,faster and reliable payment gateway provides best rates in the industry for credit card processing.

Latest posts