Help in making a decsion "Coffee Machine"

Coffee8321

Oct 4, 2022
a123456A
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm about to launch a new store soon. And I would love to hear your input about the two coffee machines I have chosen based on your experiences

1. Bezzera Victoria 2GP
2. Victoria Arduino, Black Eagle, Gravitech 2GP

Things I'm considering:
1. Durability of the machine
2. Minimum maintenance
3. Heavy duty for high velum shop

Any other input would be appreciated.

thank you!

House

Sep 6, 2019
Newark NJ
Visit site
You could look into Rocket espresso- i have been selling a lot of these lately and have 2 in my store- they last and are dependable - 2 group runs around $7000 but has a great warranty

Apeace

Nov 4, 2023
USA
Visit site
Personally, I'd vouch for the Victoria Arduino Black Eagle Gravitech 2GP. It's a powerhouse in terms of durability, low maintenance, and handles high volume like a champ.

IslaMujeres

Jun 20, 2023
New York
Visit site
Finding the right coffee machine that caters to various tastes can be quite challenging. I recommend starting by exploring the options highlighted in this article: https://connectvending.co.uk/blog/what-are-the-best-coffee-machines-for-the-office/. Take note of two or three variants within your budget range and consider involving your colleagues in the decision-making process. You could, for example, organize a vote among your workers to make the final choice, ensuring that the selected coffee machine meets everyone's preferences.

Last edited: