Help/Input on Franchise purchase

formercorporateguy

Feb 20, 2005
Visit site
I've recently made the decision to get out of the "corporate world" (finally!) and open a business of my own. After months of reviewing UFOC's from a zillion different franchise opportunities, I'm very close to committing to purchase an It's A Grind franchise. I've been very impressed with the expertise and comments on this site so I decided today to register and ask for some help/input....does anyone have any firsthand experience with It's A Grind that they can share?....either good or bad. Any and all comments, suggestions, etc. are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

everydaygourmet

Nov 15, 2004
Visit site
formercorporateguy said:
I've recently made the decision to get out of the "corporate world" (finally!) and open a business of my own. After months of reviewing UFOC's from a zillion different franchise opportunities, I'm very close to committing to purchase an It's A Grind franchise. I've been very impressed with the expertise and comments on this site so I decided today to register and ask for some help/input....does anyone have any firsthand experience with It's A Grind that they can share?....either good or bad. Any and all comments, suggestions, etc. are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

Never heard of them myself.....

I would talk to a consultant on coffee shops, there are several of them on these boards. Here are a few links. (I have no affiliation)

Andrew at Cafe Makers http://www.cafemakers.com
Jack at JP's Coffee: http://www.jpscoffee.com/ontrack.html

I am sure there are more, but I have spoke with both of them on a few smaller things and would not hesitate to use their services.....

a franchise :? eh?

I'd talk to a couple consultants before spending any of my hard earned $$$ on a franchise. (and I have owned two franchises in the past...Non-coffee related)

Good Luck

Bo

Brealins_Sign.jpg