Help needed with recipes using BigTrain & Dr. Smoothie

BaklaJava

Oct 11, 2005
Pawling, NY
Visit site
Hi - I'm offering three Dr. Smoothie fruit drinks plus frozen lemonade and Big Train blended drinks but need help making them into delicious drinks. The instructions say add coffee or milk or water -- they're not coming out right so far!@ Any experience you can offer here? Thanks,
Betsy at BaklaJava

BaklaJava

Oct 11, 2005
Pawling, NY
Visit site
Big Train

Hi - thanks for responding. We're using Vanilla Chai, 20 degrees below Hot Chocolate and a bunch of other flavors -- speaking of Chai, how do you make hot vanilla chai? Do you use a tea bag or the mix? Thanks,
Betsy

latte_3girl

Nov 28, 2005
Visit site
question for Nordstromcafe plz

hello ~ sorry, I am reading topics, and could not help but notice your screen name ~ are you an employee of Nordstrom, Nordstrom Cafe or is that just a screen name? just curious.

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
Re: Help needed with recipes using BigTrain & Dr. Smooth

BaklaJava said:
Hi - I'm offering three Dr. Smoothie fruit drinks plus frozen lemonade and Big Train blended drinks but need help making them into delicious drinks. The instructions say add coffee or milk or water -- they're not coming out right so far!@ Any experience you can offer here? Thanks,
Betsy at BaklaJava

We use the powerded vanilla and spiced chai mix from Big Train. We only use the mix in a 16oz cup, and then add steamed milk to the top. It turns out pretty well....

-J