Help Please: Coffee Shop Market Research - short survey to get industry perspective

Hoosier

Sep 2, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has created or seen a market segmentation of coffee shop customers?

A friend back home who owns a small coffee shop asked me for some help with his marketing. My background is marketing and brand management, but I know very little about the coffee industry. A segmentation would help us select his target customers and better cater his services to them so I thought I'd give developing one a shot.

Before I survey a broad group of coffee drinkers, I'm hoping to get an industry perspective on the typical types of coffee shop customers you see, taking into account the type and location of your coffee shop. This will help ensure I'm asking the right questions in the broader market survey.

If you own, manage or work in a coffee shop and can spare 7 minutes to answer less than 15 questions, it would really help us out. As a thank you, I'm happy to share the market segmentation with you once the research is complete. Maybe it would be useful in your business as well. There's a completely optional question at the end of the survey to provide an email address if you want to receive it.

Here's the SurveyMonkey link...
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KJQN36T

Thank you :coffee:

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
Old thread but anyway I just needed it. I have to do such research at the moment and I really needed some examples. In general, at first, it seemed to me that I would not be able to handle myself and I thought of using essayservice because at university I often called her and they always saved me, but after that I still decided to do everything myself and I hope to succeed. Obviously, it's not easy at all, but I hope to make it perfect.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM