Help Please: I am Looking For a Nuovo Simonelli Mac 2000v Manual

Bottomcrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site
New to the forum and in search of a User Manual and a Service Manual for my Nuovo Simonelli MAC 2000v.
if anyone could attach one or direct me to a downloadable copy, I would be very grateful.
Michael

sbrandes

Sep 24, 2021
Florida
Visit site
Here is the link to the direct files as two of them were too large to download. Those were the parts book and the brochure. When I called nuova simonelli to ask if they had these files anywhere, they said they did not. They were sitting on the website though. Hope this helps! https://simonelliusa.com/products/all-equipment-documents-archive.asp#menu006
New to the forum and in search of a User Manual and a Service Manual for my Nuovo Simonelli MAC 2000v.
if anyone could attach one or direct me to a downloadable copy, I would be very grateful.
Michael

Attachments

• Mac2000-SpareParts-1group.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Mac2000-Manual-1group.pdf
    584.8 KB · Views: 54

RayCharles

Sep 16, 2022
Florida
Visit site
On the MAC 2000V- i was finally able to get 220 installed in my garage and plugged it up for the first time. It lit and it seems like the pump started which is a good sign. However, I quickly turned it off because i have no water line connected.

The question i have is what is the water pressure i need for the input? For troubleshooting, I would like to get a 5 gallon water bottle and use a water pump to pump water as the source. However, the only thing i can find for the source pressure is 4 bars which to foreign to me. I will be looking for a water pump with a variable pressure but again, what PSI is needed for the source water pressure?

Also, i'm seeking a black "safety tray" which sits in the bottom front and has 2 screws on each side. My left side of the tray is literately gone from rust so I need to replace it.

LoudonMiller

Oct 3, 2022
NY
Visit site
I've got my unit's plumbing disassembled and in a citric acid bath. Although it was dirty as sin, I only found one line completely plugged.

The boiler and element had a smaller amount of scale, not too bad. Into the bath also.

LoudonMiller

Oct 3, 2022
NY
Visit site
On the MAC 2000V- i was finally able to get 220 installed in my garage and plugged it up for the first time. It lit and it seems like the pump started which is a good sign. However, I quickly turned it off because i have no water line connected.

The question i have is what is the water pressure i need for the input? For troubleshooting, I would like to get a 5 gallon water bottle and use a water pump to pump water as the source. However, the only thing i can find for the source pressure is 4 bars which to foreign to me. I will be looking for a water pump with a variable pressure but again, what PSI is needed for the source water pressure?

Also, i'm seeking a black "safety tray" which sits in the bottom front and has 2 screws on each side. My left side of the tray is literately gone from rust so I need to replace it.
Two basic options for plumbing water to your machine:

Hookup to your domestic water system:

Hookup to bottled water:

RayCharles

Sep 16, 2022
Florida
Visit site
I've got my unit's plumbing disassembled and in a citric acid bath. Although it was dirty as sin, I only found one line completely plugged.

The boiler and element had a smaller amount of scale, not too bad. Into the bath also.
How did you make your citric acid bath? If you have a MAC 2000V 2 Group, would you share a parts list with all the orings and any MODs you plan to do?