Help Please: I'm Looking for Recipes for Tea Drinks

aristopromo

Mar 29, 2020
India
Visit site
A very typical tea recipe:

• Add one cup of freshly boiled water to your tea bag (in a mug)
  • Allow the tea bag to brew for 2 minutes.
  • Remove the tea bag.
  • Add ten mL of milk.
  • Wait six minutes before consumption for the cuppa to reach its optimum temperature of 140 F/60 C.

CecilFitzgerald

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I know this is mainly a coffee forum as the name implies but I’m if you guys have an recipes for tea drinks. The only one I know if the London fog.
[h=2]Iced Tea Without Sugar[/h]If you’re used to drinking iced tea with artificial or real sugar, having iced tea without sugar can come as a bit of a shock to your tastebuds. The fresh fruits and herbs in these four healthy iced teas definitely helps naturally sweeten the iced teas, which is awesome.
However, if you want to add a little sweetener to your iced tea, try using raw honey (or pure maple syrup for a vegan option) right before you place it in the fridge to chill. Try to keep the sweetness level just under what tastes perfectly sweet to you so that, next time, you can add a little less honey and then even less the next time. Over time, you’ll train your tastebuds to like the natural flavors and sweetness of the iced tea, rather than the honey.

CecilFitzgerald

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Blackberry Mint Ice Tea

• 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
  • 6 leaves fresh mint
  • 2 bags green tea
  • 3 cups hot water
  • raw honey, optional
Blackberry Mint Ice Tea

• Add the fresh blackberries, mint leaves, and green tea bags to a 1 quart mason jar or pitcher.
  • Pour the hot water into the mason jar, and allow to steep for 15 minutes. Then, remove the tea bags.
  • Place into the fridge to completely chill for 3-4 hours for the flavors to release.