Help Please: I'm Looking for Suggestions for a Drip Coffee Maker

bestoldies

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
I am looking to purchase a high quality drip coffee maker that brews coffee very hot, no grounds in the carafe after brewing and quiet. I have a budget of $400. So frustrated spending $75 on cheaper coffee maker and getting poor results.

rubeccaandrew

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
If we talk about the most famous beverages in the world than coffee e is solely on the top. It is due to the reason that coffee is not only rich in nutrients but also, it has antioxidants that have a lot of health benefits.

Rawhide

Jan 12, 2021
Visit site
That is consistent with everything I've read so far. Bonavita makes a great cup of coffee. My hesitation is a lot of negative consumer reviews about the function and durability of the machine. But, as you point out it is half the price.

I'm also considering the Breville Precision, but it is also in the twice as much range.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
The Tecnivorms are proven, well-engineered coffee makers - my only complaint is the $325 price tag. They have been doing the same thing for 50 years so they obviously know what they are doing. Now, if price matters - that's when you get in the realms of Bonavita, OXO, Breville, etc. Out of those companies, Bonavita is the only company that really pushed the quality message. It's for sure a bit more high-end mass-market machine so you will see more failures, etc. I've been rocking the larger thermal machine for 6-7 years... no complaints. In fact, it's my standard machine for brewing drip coffee when creating and/or QC of new coffees I'm releasing.