Help Please: Many people looking for the WMF Konfig Tool for Various WMF Machines

kdl1950

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am also looking for the WMF Service Configtool software for Series 1000.

Is it possible to get it somehow?

Have a total of 4 machines reset for "service needed".

Many thanks

sparrrowhawk

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I am also searching for WMF KonfigTool for my WMF 800!
I need to reset the service message. All of the links above didn´t work....
thx a lot...

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I am also searching for WMF KonfigTool for my WMF 800!
I need to reset the service message. All of the links above didn´t work....
thx a lot...

LISTEN! im gonna share this one more time, can you share as well when someother guy with problem asks for it?
I said it from the beginning, i can share it but i also want everyone else to help out so we can build a community and help each other when WMF dont give a shit unless you pay them serious cash.

yes?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
LISTEN! I'm gonna share this one more time. Can you share it as well when some other guy with problem asks for it?
I said it from the beginning, I can share it, but I also want everyone else to help out so we can build a community and help each other when WMF dont give a shit unless you pay them serious cash.

yes?

Hello Affogato,

It looks like some people seem to be having a problem with the link that you shared on May 18, 2020. Could the problem be because the word DOT is enclosed in parenthesis?

This is what was in your post:

The konfig tool works for wmf 800 machines too.
This link works, found it in another forum
https://sharefiles(DOT)app/download/...9b29890f172e42

Thank you for helping with this problem. We seem to have a lot of people who are looking for the WMF Konfig Tool. I'm sure everyone will be happy to share the secret to finding the WMF Konfig Tool when they get it right.

~ Rose

kdl1950

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
thanks for the feedback.
I know the secret. :grin:

Unfortunately the link or the download cannot be opened.

Is there a time limit?
Or what am I doing wrong?

The four machines are privately owned or in my family.
I absolutely do not want to use the software for commercial purposes.

Am grateful for any help.

Last edited:

sparrrowhawk

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
LISTEN! im gonna share this one more time, can you share as well when someother guy with problem asks for it?
I said it from the beginning, i can share it but i also want everyone else to help out so we can build a community and help each other when WMF dont give a shit unless you pay them serious cash.

yes?

...yes, i will help and share it

medwen

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for offering to share again. My personal situation is that I am the owner of a WMF800 machine which I purchased off ebay. I have refurbished it and use it daily for personal use. After replacing parts to get it working and fully cleaned I need the Konfigtool to reset the service messages and access the extra settings. I have contacted WMF UK who were not helpful and pointed me towards Germany. They told me the only way of resolving it is to post the machine to them for a very expensive diagnostic test. I hate waste and thought that recycling a machine makes eco sense, I do not want the tool for commercial use, I have no interest in this.

Every time I have tried to follow the link the file has either been missing or the link does not work - and I fully appreciate the secret....

medwen

May 12, 2020
Visit site

yes?

Also happy to share

kdl1950

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site

yes?

...yes, i will help and share it too

kdl1950

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't understand WMF.
As far as I know, the production of the coffee machines was stopped in 2014.
Getting spare parts is also becoming increasingly difficult.

Why the software is so protected or not available for sale. Makes no sense?!?!?!?
:decaf:

tombik

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
I want wmf 1200s software

Hello, is there anybody who can share konfigtool for 1200S?. I have bought for use in home this machine 1200S but there is problem - error 1 and 2. Service 1 and 2.
I can not do any coffee. I need this soft for reset this machine.

Please help. Thanks a lot.