Help Please: Many people looking for the WMF Konfig Tool for Various WMF Machines

tombik

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
Thank You Affogato. One question. Are you sure that I can use this soft for reset in 1200S?. There is an information that no connection with machine.
So how to do it ?

alexbc

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey Affogato :) Do u also have the Prestolino Config Software.. It kinda works also with the Presto Firmware but im not sure if all values are good for the boilers and stuff :D

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey Affogato :) Do u also have the Prestolino Config Software.. It kinda works also with the Presto Firmware but im not sure if all values are good for the boilers and stuff :D

No i do not have that one sorry. I dont understand WMF, they sell machines but they wont give/sell the software to maintain the machine. Apparently they dont even make coffee machines anymore. Strange that konfigtools for every model havent leaked by now?

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I have a presto/1400 wmf machine that reached the "30,000 service.." and the touch screen stopped responding?
Is it possible to troubleshoot with the software?
/Mike

TL;DR My Presto machine got B.S.O.D and i found a solution, oxidizied connections.

So my machine started to act up again, it would restart sometimes and sometimes just crash with blue screen of death, panic.
Hooked it up to the konfigtool and got a nice connection with start up of the machine, then bam B.S.O.D, no connection or it said "Node not found" on konfigtool.
I interpreted that as something wrong with the display or loose cables, not a software problem as i first suspected.

Took down the front display and the copper circuit connectors seemed oxidized, black coating kinda.
scratched that of with a small flathead och wiped the connectors with alcohol, was on ok job, not great.
Mounted the front display and connected all the cables and yes it would start up and run, then B.S.O.D but this time it would start up again. over and over.

So then one time while B.S.O.D i tried to wiggle every cable-block(?) to see if one of these had a bad connection. And i found that it probably was a bad connection beacuse of oxidation. On the right side (when you stand infront of the display), the second cable-block from the top connected to the front display, gave that a wiggle and the machine would start up immediately and has since then worked as normal.

I took some pics and a video, will upload later and hopefully i will help someone else that has these problem in the future.

Lukasz

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
I dont want to piss off Affogato, but anyone has got konfigtool for 2000s? i have tried all of the links, but one accually worked for me was on dropbox, maybe this way?

chkathome

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Does anyone have the configtool for a WMF 900?
All links above are broken.
I would be happy if someone shares it.
I just need it for private purposes to maintain my WMF 900.

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I am still looking for the Bistro! 8400 software version. Does anyone have this version and can help? Please!

A friend of mine owns a WMF 1500S, does anyone know if and when they changed software. Is it same setup, usb, konfigtool etc?
I understad that older wmf machines is discontinued, but WMF presto, 1200, 1400, 1500, CombiNation etc. Are they discontinued?
How do i update a new wmf machine?

We need all the software programs!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
A friend of mine owns a WMF 1500S, does anyone know if and when they changed software. Is it same setup, usb, konfigtool etc?
I understad that older wmf machines is discontinued, but WMF presto, 1200, 1400, 1500, CombiNation etc. Are they discontinued?
How do i update a new wmf machine?

We need all the software programs!

After scrolling through this thread, it appears that there is a lesson here: Don't buy a WMF Machine, because you'll be sorry.