Help Please: Need opinions about freezers and countertop coolers

tezin

Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,

I am going to start a small business of selling coffee, cool drinks and pastries. As a food/beverage business, refrigeration equipment is needed. As I am going to start a new venture in my life, I wish to see the satisfaction on my customers' faces. They will be happy only when we provide fresh and quality products to them.

So I was searching for products like freezers and countertop coolers. But I am confused about which brand product is more trustable. My friend suggested a company providing refrigeration equipment like True 2-door freezers and countertop coolers. Had anyone tried their products? Was it good or bad? Share your honest opinions. So that I can buy it confidently. Please help!

Thanks!

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
True refrigerators are often considered the best made refers in the US (made in Missouri - or at least most of them). I would talk with your local restaurant supplier - they should be able to give you a full rundown of diff brands. Keep in mind you have to consider what happens when it goes down (hopefully never)... who will repair it?