Help Please: New Jura S8 Owner- How can I change the product settings ??

FPK1

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Just bought an S8 and so far I'm still experimenting with it. I installed the Smart Connect and Joe app and it works fine on my Pixel 2XL w/ Android 10. I am surprised the Joe app product setting and S8 product settings are not the same. Seems to me they should stay in sync and not be independent. The app could simply read the machine settings and stay synced.

Also, when I go to edit product settings in the S8 only eight drinks are shown. I see no additional screen pages. Anyone know how to change the product settings in the other 7 drinks?

Thanks, looking forward to learning and tweaking the S8 for the best coffee.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FPK1

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Thanks yes here is my instruction page. Best I can tell, all can be changed but I can only change those 8 shown on the main screen; either via 2 second hold on the product on the main screen or via product settings.

The other seven items - I guess - have to be moved to the main screen to change the settings. I cannot get to them via product settings or a 2 second hold. I was hoping I was missing something and for an easier way to configure all 15 drinks to my liking.

It also appears I can use Joe app to edit all 15 drinks but that doesn't sync with machine as settings between S8 and app remain independent.

Hopefully a better way?
290b405e4948e509d335de214bb17643.jpg

Last edited: