Help Please: Thoughts about roasting, labeling, etc. coffee for single servce

cofeesniin00

Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone! I am within the system of making a internet site promoting entire and grounded coffee to users on Amazon and through our internet site like best nespresso machine. I determined a roaster who will contend with roasting, labeling, and packaging the espresso for us (doesn't consist of shipping expenses). The beans are roasted in a unique method that offers a positive profile of espresso we are interested in. The quote we received from the roaster changed into $6.50 consistent with 12 ounce of espresso (equal rate for all of the extraordinary blends/skews we are using).

Again, it truly is together with the labels front and back, the 12 ounce package with a valve, roasting the coffee and packaging it. For all and sundry who is inside the espresso enterprise, what are your thoughts at the quoted price? Does it sound affordable - too excessive or suspiciously low?

Also, all in-delivered to the consumer, we are looking at more or less 3 dollars gross earnings consistent with 12 ounce package (after shipping prices and additional expenses). What type of income margins can one assume on promoting espresso on-line? How does this examine to all and sundry else who is doing the same?

Thanks in advance for all and sundry's enter!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Where are you located? I have an account that I private label/drop ship for. $6.50 seems a bit high. After shipping there is t much meat on the bone. Is your current supplier small? If you want drop me an email at topherroaster@gmail.com and I can explain some.of the struggles in this kind of business. I will say of you sell only 1 bag of coffee vs 2 you will lose all your money to shipping.

Latest posts