Help Please: With a diy bean to cup coffee machine

amitkasliwal

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]Hello All, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am looking for help with regards to making my coffee machine which is bean to cup. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specifically I am looking for help with the brew unit - the one with the piston infusion and the coffee puck disposal system. Could anyone here please help ... if there is a way to do this, I can give it a shot or else I can order the brew unit and its modules. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hoping to hear from some of you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks much.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-amit[/FONT]

amitkasliwal

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello WhyCoffee

Thanks for your response.

I will check ... I wanted to know that I would need some other components as well, right? Such as piston ... Another confusion before buying is whether I would be able to run them by my own custom built circuit. I have made boiler assembly and pretty much every thing else just that I dont want to take the effort of designing the brew unit specifically the puck disposal system.

Thanks.
-amit

amitkasliwal

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
ok ... i will post links of brew group that i think will work ... but if you can please see if you have any specific recommendation

amitkasliwal

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
okay ... i am just a little confused as to it (Saeco) has a piston to push to push water through grinds ... the jura ones seems to have it.