HELP! - someone tell me where to order from!

jmathew

Aug 23, 2006
Visit site
Ok - wife & I have always loved good coffee, but only recently broke down and got a good machine (we think it is at least - one of these Jura Capressa automated things).

It came with some Lavazza beans which we loved for espresso, coffee, but now thats out, and the stuff at the local stores is disgusting.

Question is: where should I either, order more Lavazza from, OR - what are good reputable roasters to order from - I think I'd rather get something freshly roasted when I order it. We like our coffee strong, smooth - not any bitterness - with a good kick in terms of caffeine amount. Love the crema on top too.

PLEASE PLEASE give me some suggestions with specific names of what and where to order from - any help is appreciated! Do places send samples? Need more coffee fast!

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
I like Cafe Britt but that's probably because I first tried it while on a tour of their plantation while in Costa Rica. It was a memorable trip and the smell of their coffee always brings back fond memories for me.

They had paid actors that did this funny play while taking you through the plantation and plant showing us how coffee fruit was picked, processed and then how the beans were roasted. They have some great chocolate too. I ordered from them last year and it only took about 5 days for my coffee to make it to the middle of Canada from Costa Rica.

The delivery time impressed me considering that post cards I sent on my trip took about a month.

Use a French press and if you have to add milk go for some nice table cream.

jmathew

Aug 23, 2006
Visit site
beans

I love the french press, but my wife will kill me after we spent this much on the machine.....

I really want to try one of these vendors that roast the beans freshly for you when you order, I just dont know who to pick and what to choose.