help!

I''m trying to see if anyone has any opinions on either the La Pavoni Eurobar or the Innova Arc Fun. I mainly make two cappuccino''s per day plus the occasional espresso.

Currently, i have a Gaggia Baby Dose, which i''ve had for two months now - however, i''m on my second unit and this has just broken (so the retailer is giving me a refund).

I''m in the UK and i guess the units i''m after may have different names in different countries (so i could point you to the units - but haven''t yet in case anyone thought i was spamming on a first post).

So, with a price limit of £300 (~ US$600) which machine would you get for cappuccinos?

Thanks,
Ric

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Between those 2 I'd definitely go for the Innova Arc Fun. Awhile back I was going to buy an Arc Fun and researched them quite a bit, but went with another type of machine instead. I have read good things about them. Top quality components, use of a good chrome plated brass 57mm grouphead and portafilter, nice useable features, etc. The LaPavoni looks OK, but uses a pressurized portafilter, which will limit your shots somewhat. Both machines will probably be great for steaming/frothing, but for the best straight shots the Innova would have to win. Later!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I bought a KitchenAid Pro Line espresso machine. It was a combined effort between KitchenAid and Gaggia. It has high end Gaggia internal components, dual boilers so there's no wait between brewing/steaming, offers a chrome plated brass 58mm grouphead, decent sized water tank (64 oz.), etc. Really too many features to mention. I've been using it about 3 months now and really enjoy using it daily. If you send me your e-mail address I'll send you a few pics of shots I've been pulling. My e-mail is [email protected]. Later!

Latest posts