M mrdries New member Joined Mar 18, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Mar 18, 2019 #1 I am starting to explore coffee as I started to love drinking coffee with my grandmother. I already started a new thread but it didn't show up. So I thought about trying it here. Greetings to you all.
I am starting to explore coffee as I started to love drinking coffee with my grandmother. I already started a new thread but it didn't show up. So I thought about trying it here. Greetings to you all.
topher Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,993 Reaction score 82 Mar 19, 2019 #2 Welcome mrdries. You say exploring...who's coffee have you been drinking?
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon