Hi, Sorry for being a newbie and that

r1ch

New member
Aug 13, 2007
2
0
Hello, my name is r1ch
Just like to point out, that I am not an Albanian spam bot and know what annoying buggers they are)

Anyhow, on with my question:-

I drink loads of coffee (really big loads) and I heard today on the radio, that some young girl had to be admitted to the hospital because of a caffine overdose :-D


What are the chances of that happening?????



Thanks in advance.




r1ch
x
 

CCafe

New member
Aug 11, 2004
1,557
1
Des Moines, Iowa
If you feel fine your fine!

That girl decided to go on a binge drinking espresso and it clearly states she doesn't drink coffee at all. Her body couldn't handle that much caffeine input.
 
OP
R

r1ch

New member
Aug 13, 2007
2
0
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #3
Cheers fr the reply, I'll stop worrying then :D





.
 

Johncandy

New member
Aug 16, 2007
1
0
fwds

You need to drink an insane amount of coffee to OD. I think it''s like 150+ cups within 1 hour, so basically it''s impossible to OD from coffee. Take a bottle of wake-up pills and you might OD.
 

AJPRATT

New member
Mar 7, 2007
382
0
Atlantic City, NJ
CCafe said:
If you feel fine your fine!

That girl decided to go on a binge drinking espresso and it clearly states she doesn't drink coffee at all. Her body couldn't handle that much caffeine input.
That girl needs to "man up"! Wimp!
 
Top