Hot Top roaster amperage

ginger

Mar 11, 2005
Visit site
Could someone please tell the amps. on the Hot Top coffee roaster as I am looking at buying the U.S. 110volt model which means I would need to buy a
transformer to use it here in N.Z?

Chris Kay

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
You can contact the company direct and have it sent to you with 220 volts.
I have the email addie to the company somewhere ill try and find it for you.

ginger

Mar 11, 2005
Visit site
Hot Top amperage

Thanks for your reply.I was quoted U.S.$ 800 +postagefor the 220volt model,which is a lot more than the110 volt model so needed to investigate the price of a step down transformer.

The transformer would be an acceptable option. I know they are readily available in NZ so I think that would be the best for you. Its been a while since I have been home (a Wellingtonian myself) but I am surprised you can not buy one of these in NZ. Haveyou tried the guys on alt.coffee? There are a bunch of Kiwi's there, they might be able to point you to a local supplier at a more reasonable cost.

Chris Kay

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Or you can just try one of these... im trying to get one done as we speak.
Its small and portable enough to take on holidays along with your own choice of brewing appliance and favourite green beans. :lol:
Oh and i think it should cost next to nothing. Ill let you know how mine turned out when its done.
The simple things are always more fun.

PS i hope noone puts it down because its a hot air roaster. :p

Chris Kay

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Chris Kay said:
Or you can just try one of these... im trying to get one done as we speak.
Its small and portable enough to take on holidays along with your own choice of brewing appliance and favourite green beans. :lol:
Oh and i think it should cost next to nothing. Ill let you know how mine turned out when its done.
The simple things are always more fun.

PS i hope noone puts it down because its a hot air roaster. :p

I forgot to post the link....

http://www.bway.net/~coffee/simple.html

OR, im trying to lift my posting tally. :wink:

stratford

Apr 14, 2005
Visit site
Hot Top

Ginger,

Did you have any luck with that Hot Top? I would like to purchase one in Australia....I sent an email to the TW company, but haven't heard yet...

Cheers...

Stratford