How can I sale a roaster?

rshotty3

Nov 17, 2006
Visit site
I recently purchacsed a roaster at a storge auction. This thing is in good shape. It was used at a bennagin's bar and grill. I had a friend to check it out and said that it was a very good one. he referred me to here. It is a diedrich IR-12. There were alos many bags of unroasted coffee in there. Can some one plese guide me in the diredtion to find a buyer for this very nice piece of equipment.

rshotty3

Nov 17, 2006
Visit site
I am Located in the Washington dc Area . I am asking 10,075 for it . I can send pics of it on monday after i go move it to my storage unit. I have a gentleman who delivers for me and gave me a delivery quote 475 up to 200 miles. it weighs 450lbs. I also have lots of bags of beans that are unroasted. I would have to get the names of types.

ElPugDiablo

My ir-12 weight close to 1000 pounds. There are a few used roaster dealers, maybe they can buy it from you or broker it for you? These are the one I can think of, but there are more.

http://web.mac.com/victor.mondry/iWeb/S ... sters.html
http://www.coffeetec.com/

John is not a roaster dealer, he is a roaster installation, repair and maintenance guy, but he is in NJ, and I think he may be able to find you a buyer as well.
http://www.johnlarkinandcompany.com/

I am not sure if the green beans are worth much because the storage condition and how long they have been stored.

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
Pictures of the Roaster

111806-050.jpg

111806-051.jpg

111806-052.jpg

111806-053.jpg

111806-054.jpg

111806-056.jpg

111806-057.jpg

111806-058.jpg

111806-061.jpg

elpelon

Nov 27, 2006
Visit site
Shotty,

Don't post it here, but could you let me know how much the roaster set you back at the auction? I was thinking of trying to pick one up locally, and was interested in seeing how much they might go for.

Thanks!

rshotty3

Nov 17, 2006
Visit site
roaster

I am not too knowledable about the roasters. Sorry I was lucky to sell the one I have. It sold for 5500.

Item sold

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey rshotty3:

Glad you were able to sell your roaster. Providing that everything was in reasonable shape, that was a good deal for someone. Are you sure, the Diedrich roaster in your photos is an IR12? I could be wrong but it looks more like a older 24 kilo, and did not look like an IR model. The IR stands for Infra-Red. This model doesn't look anything like the IR24 I have. In any case glad you were able to sell it. Diedrichs are great machines... 8)

rshotty3

Nov 17, 2006
Visit site
not finished yet

The guy came to look at it and stated it was in a condition that he was very comfortable with . However did not leave a deposit on it. I will just have to wait and see. It is an IR accordingto the plates on it and the guy today said no different. It is a 18kg ir-12