How did you hear about CoffeeForums.com?

histreenut

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
I love coffee, I drink it for your protection [emoji6], & I am looking into home roasting. I am also researching different home roasting machines and stumbled on a tapatalk link...and here I am.
In a perfect world, I would like to open a coffee shop someday after the kiddos are bigger.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
I posted semi-regularly on the Sweet Maria's forum for a year or two- but they abruptly shuttered their forum a few months back!

I missed talking about coffee and swapping ideas with fellow home roasters. Looked at a couple forums, finally decided I gotta join one & signed up yesterday.

Even while Sweet Maria still had a forum I always felt awkward discussing anyone else's coffee there. Just me- everyone is super nice there. They do have all the good coffee anyone ought to ever need too.

Mr.GreenBean

Mar 5, 2018
CT
Visit site
Any time I googled specific information about starting my own roasting business, answers relating to my questions were always the first results found. So I joined. Now, thanks to much help from fellow roasters here (and in my area), I am 6 days away from buying a roaster, moving in to a location, and even had one member save my soul or something. Bases covered.

archcherub

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
i actually googled for a few coffee info and saw a few of your links.
after reading a few threads, decided to create an account and join in the discussion