How do ya do it?

NordstromCoffee

Jan 22, 2005
Visit site
DVD

You should get the video Extreme Barista techniques. It shows you everything that you need to know. However, perfection does take practice. I would start with learning the heart. It seems to be the easiest to learn. You can order it on line but I don't remember what the web site is. I will try to find it for you.

t3hjoon

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
i think you can find some downloads, i forget where though. i've found a few but they are of poor quality and i doubt you can really get far with them.

billagirly

Mar 29, 2005
DFW, Texas
Visit site
Budget latte art training

Okay, so I see tha tyou can buy videos, or go to classes, etc. But how, when your bank account is negative and you are working in a coffee shop for close-to-minimum wage, do you learn to do latte art? Is there a step-by-step written somewhere on the internet? Or downloadable (or streaming) videos here on the web?

ElPugDiablo

Re: Budget latte art training

billagirly said:
Okay, so I see tha tyou can buy videos, or go to classes, etc. But how, when your bank account is negative and you are working in a coffee shop for close-to-minimum wage, do you learn to do latte art? Is there a step-by-step written somewhere on the internet? Or downloadable (or streaming) videos here on the web?

you can google latte art, I am quite sure there are plenty...below is one I thought is pretty good.

http://gimmecoffee.com/learn.php?PHPSES ... 22b1dfd368

leancrayon1

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Youtube instructional videos. I'm telling the truth, just go onto youtube and search how to latte art. There they have instructional videos that show the process in detail.