Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream + Sugar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
I prefer a good blend overall, but when I settle for 7-11 coffees or starbucks' cups. I will normally give it a small shot of sugar to sweeten it up.

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Best Way For Black Coffee

Suger and Cream makes for the best standard coffee pot coffee in my view. Black coffee will kill me some day! However when the coffee is really bitter I have to exceed the bitterness with massive amounts of sugar. :!:

G

Anything but just black is heresy. How dare you call yourselves coffee lovers?!

G

I like a little sugar with mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0597.JPG
    IMG_0597.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 10

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
:evil: I can't believe that "black" is not an option in your poll. :evil:

Anyway, I prefer my coffee with flavoured creamers that I either bring back from, or get shipped to me from, the USA. I was really desperate though until last week when some friends of mine brought back some when they went on holiday to New Orleans. Before that, I had gone a whole month without!!!

I really enjoy flavoured coffee in general but my husband hates it, so I just use the creamer now.

Misty

I normally drink my coffee black but my special treat is half an ounce of brandy with an ounce of Carolans Irish cream in coffee with or without whipping cream... also good with Baileys but Carolons gives it more of a "kick"

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Misty -
you will probably fare well if the Starbucks chain stores decide to sell alcohol!
Anyway I have started to make my own espresso-based drinks instead of coffee w/ flavoured creamer, now that I have a new machine. mmm-mmm!

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Depends!

Sometimes black, but more often with the heaviest cream available and sweetener- but always low carb- never sugar :x

Actually, when the weather or climate control permit, I prefer iced coffee to the hot, but it also can be either straight black or cream laden and sweet, but never high GI!

javagirl81

Sep 10, 2003
michigan
Visit site
If I'm just having an italian or dark roast, I take a single shot of sugar-free syrup. Same with my Americanos.

I used to be into the more dessert-y drinks--lattes with fancy names and too much syrup--but not so much anymore. I still enjoy the occassional flavored latte or cappuccino, but I pretty much stick to the strong stuff.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Straight Roasted Beans

Sometimes, I just throw roasted beans in a smoothie- they add a nice, tasty crunch. Or just munch roasted beans straight! Who needs water? :)