How does it feel to travel alone?

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Interestingly enough, I have found that when I am traveling alone, it is easy to strike up conversations with strangers, in the right circumstance, and lots of good things can come from that. And it makes traveling alone that much more rewarding.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Traveling by car is ok, but sort of isolating. I kind of like taking public transportation such as subways or the tube and trains. That's where you can have interesting conversatons with people while you are captive for longer periods of time.

Abrahamus

Dec 16, 2020
It's much cooler than travelling with a group! You are also able to visit more and you don't have to stop from 30 to 30 minutes because someone needs to use the bathroom. I remember that one time I was in Europe and we were in London since I was with a big group. I've wanted to try some food that I've seen on toptenreviewsite.com, but guess what? I couldn't do it, because the majority of them wanted to go shopping. I've never understood this thing about shopping in another country. You have shops in your country and they are the same. But there are different opinions when it comes to this...

Last edited:

Ramiel

Jan 22, 2021
Melbourne
For someone traveling is way to survive and to change atmosphere or to run from some problems. I have never traveled alone, and I’ve tried. I supposed it would be very boring. But you know, I was surprised that I had no free time to get bored because every day I’ve met new people from different countries with different histories and lifestyle. I’ve heard a lot of new life experiences and problems, that will help me in future and I won’t get in trouble in a lot of situations. I want to thank the great Holidays Houses in Australia because they motivated me to try such a holiday and I will never forget it.

I see from the link that they look beautiful

chelbow91

Feb 22, 2021
Feels fine actually. I went alone to Africa on the Altezza to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and had no problems with loneliness. Although to be honest, it is better to go with friends.

gaharit

Dec 3, 2020
It's much cooler than travelling with a group! You are also able to visit more and you don't have to stop from 30 to 30 minutes because someone needs to use the bathroom. I remember that one time I was in Europe and we were in London since I was with a big group. I've wanted to try some food that I've seen on toptenreviewsite.com, but guess what? I couldn't do it, because the majority of them wanted to go shopping. I've never understood this thing about shopping in another country. You have shops in your country and they are the same. But there are different opinions when it comes to this...

I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Ramiel

Jan 22, 2021
Melbourne
I also don't like loneliness, that's why it doesn't matter where I go on the trip, I always go with my family. There was a time when I realized that time passes so fast, and now I try to cherish every moment with my loved ones. This summer, I planned to visit Niagara Falls, and by chance, I found out about a tour organized by tourstoniagarafalls.com. This was a surprise for my whole family, especially my mother, who had long wanted to visit that waterfall. It was a fantastic experience, and I think we will be back here again in a few years.

Last edited:

Williamrush

Apr 19, 2021
I love traveling alone; it's an excellent opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. I love traveling in Europe, the people there are charming and are always willing to help you. If you need I can help you with some tips, for example in Germany you can check the transport timetable information. I recommend traveling to Europe by train. You are not losing so much time as you might think, but you have the opportunity to see the beauty of nature there. Hopefully, you will travel alone once!

Last edited: