How many cups of coffee should you drink a day?

beangarlicbread

Jul 17, 2023
Ohio
Visit site
  • You live longer! (4-5 cups a day)
  • Helps with depression (at least 2 cups a day)
  • Liver cancer reduced by 44% (2 cups a day)
  • 84% reduction of Liver Cirrhosis (4+ cups a day)
  • Reduced risk of Parkinson's (5+ cups a day)
  • 33% lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes (6 cups a day)
  • Improves blood flow to heart (3 cups a day)
[FONT=&quot]NOTE: If you are pregnant, refrain from coffee. Studies show that it can lead to low birth weight or even still birth. You can have up to 200mg a day of caffeine, but better safe than sorry. [/FONT]
Thanks for the great information.
For me 3-4 cups a day is a sweet spot, keeping me alert and energized without going overboard.
But I listen to my body, and if I'm feeling jittery or having trouble sleeping, it might be time to cut back a bit.☕️😄

Nuclear

Aug 5, 2023
MES
Visit site
  • You live longer! (4-5 cups a day)
  • Helps with depression (at least 2 cups a day)
  • Liver cancer reduced by 44% (2 cups a day)
  • 84% reduction of Liver Cirrhosis (4+ cups a day)
  • Reduced risk of Parkinson's (5+ cups a day)
  • 33% lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes (6 cups a day)
  • Improves blood flow to heart (3 cups a day)
[FONT=&quot]NOTE: If you are pregnant, refrain from coffee. Studies show that it can lead to low birth weight or even still birth. You can have up to 200mg a day of caffeine, but better safe than sorry. [/FONT]
3 cups usually with half & half, sometimes i make espresso though.

Apeace

Nov 4, 2023
USA
Visit site
The ideal number of daily coffee cups varies from person to person. Some are content with one, while others enjoy a few more. It often depends on individual tolerance and how caffeine affects you. It's crucial to listen to your body and avoid excessive consumption that can lead to restlessness or sleep issues. A quality coffee machine, like the ones available at https://connectvending.co.uk/, can help you brew the perfect cup. Ultimately, it's about balance and savoring each cup, ensuring it enhances your day without overdoing it.

Last edited:

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
Good information. I would like to add here that coffee without milk and sugar is considered better. But most people in India serve coffee with milk and sugar. It is common here that if you order a hot cup of coffee in any restaurant then you won't be given black coffee, but with milk and sugar.
Considered better by who? Not by me. I love some milk in my coffee. I don't care for sugar however.