How much cream and sugar?

Donut44

Jul 27, 2005
Houston
Visit site
Depends on what I feel like and how good it is. If I feel like coffee, I drink, well, coffee. If I feel like hot chocolate or hot vanilla, I will do either of these in a cup of coffee.

And if I have run into a sucky cup of joe, I will do whatever it takes to forget and not regret my purchase.

corbypete

Dec 8, 2004
Visit site
Crap stuff, put milk in
or black with sugar.
never both, not anymore... unless its bad instant!

Decent, filter coffee, either black or black with a hint of sugar (for a change of if too strong to take away the bitterness.

Never sweetener

konacoffee

Mar 3, 2007
Visit site
I drink 100% kona and in it, do ya really want to know....?
I use sugar, half and half and a little bit of nestle creamer.
DH said, "it's not even coffee" after I'm done with it. But that's the way I like it - real creamy.

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Cream & Sugar?

I used to put both, then tried straight black for a couple of years, but prefer a little cream.

Love Kahlua or just about any coffee/milk/liquor combination, but that's another story..... for another forum. :D

LoveJava

Nov 16, 2007
Visit site
always a splash of milk (if I'm treating myself, whole, otherwise skim). If its bad coffee then sugar too.

one of my very good friends came to stay with me and I had to hold back a gag as she poured nearly a half cup of splenda into a 8 oz mug of very good coffee. but hey, that's how she likes it.