How much teaspoon of sugar is too much

sophiagarcia

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
It's funny but when I get coffee I always like to add a lot of cream and just a little bit of sugar. How many cream and sugar does it take to get your groove on haha :)

mitchlowe73

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
I guess I'm lucky enough to enjoy black coffee. Don't get me wrong , the right mix of cream and sugar or whatever flavors is definitely delicious but it's harder to be consistent looking for that ultimate blend of flavors. My latest favorite is Koffee Kult. Fresh grind and Aeropress is perfect .

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
No sugar for me. I hate sugar in my coffee. I used to like it when I first started to drink coffee. But now I'm a grown up. Just a little milk so it's dark. That's it. I also like cafe au lait. So heated milk and milk foam. Again, no freaking sugar.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
No sugar for me. I hate sugar in my coffee. I used to like it when I first started to drink coffee. But now I'm a grown up. Just a little milk so it's dark. That's it. I also like cafe au lait. So heated milk and milk foam. Again, no freaking sugar.

Milk becomes sweet when it's heated. The heated milk will add some natural sweetness to your coffee. No need for sugar.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Milk becomes sweet when it's heated. The heated milk will add some natural sweetness to your coffee. No need for sugar.

Exactly. I will actually use a milk thermometer (or is it a kitchen thermometer?) and make sure I don't heat the milk over 145 degrees F. Just the perfect amount of natural sweetness. Yum.