How Much ?????

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
Here are a few sites to get an idea what paper cups will cost unless you have a business Costco in your area where as they are cheaper to buy from if there is one local to you rather than ordering and then paying for shipping. Here are a few sites to get started on prices: http://www.concannoncoffee.com, http://www.javastock.com (International Paper works with Java Stock) I am sure there are more people out there with more links or names to get prices from.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey R.N.:

That's really a tough question to answer. Because what may seem high in price to some may to low to someone else. I've found that most distributors that are local to you price their cups just high enough to make a good profit. While at the same time discourage you from ordering out of state especially if the shipping costs exceeds their higher price even by a fraction. You could have your own cups made, however, that is quite expensive in the beginning. But the reorders will be less. For example we sell a case of our Solo custom printed 8 oz hot cups for $38 per case of 1,000. However, the shipping cost for that case may be from $18-$25 to ship that case. But getting back to your original question. I like Solo, it's a good cup and not that expensive. :wink:

RiverNile

Sep 27, 2005
Keller, TX
Visit site
I am using the Insulair, white with custome label, we do put the label

the cost is almost $0.15 a cup with the full color label, no need to use sleeve

because it is an insulated cup.

However I thought to share this with you, may be someone is doing the same

in a less expensive way.

I have no room for sleeves, and if I do, I need custom printed sleeves, I insist on printing our name and log with the phone number.

Our logo does not look that good in B&W

Here is our web site in case you would like to see it

www.RiverNileCoffee.com

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
I know the price of cups, paper products, etc... keep going up, but could I please suggest something? Why not ask a 'local' if they would like to advertise on your sleeve? Here's what happened in my store. I have a company who I asked if they would like to advertise, showed them a price sheet, and they said yes. The company's ad is on one side, and my shop is on the other. They paid for everything. I have no expense on sleeves. Now I have all kinds of businesses asking if they could put an ad on something. (they are getting pretty adventurous too) ;) Seriously, people will help, if you ask....kind of.