How to decide on grand opening inventory

bmt8209

Jan 13, 2023
tbd
Visit site
Hey all! How did y'all decide how much product to initially purchase when first starting up? Where do I even begin when trying to calculate that? I've managed before and ordered plenty of trucks. I understood all of it, but that was with an established business. How did y'all figure out how much to buy for opening day/week. Thanks!!

theinternetsting

Jan 19, 2023
Bulgaria
Visit site
Hello,

Figuring out how much to purchase for opening day or week can be a difficult task. It is important to take into account the size of the business and the amount of sales that you expect to make. You should also consider the amount of customers that you think will be coming in, as well as the type of product that you are selling. It is also important to consider any seasonality of your sales, such as peak periods or slow periods.
When it comes to calculating the amount of product to purchase, it is important to look at the cost of the product, the amount of sales that you anticipate, and the amount of inventory that you need to maintain. You should also consider any discounts or promotions that you may be offering. Additionally, you should factor in any shipping costs and the cost of storing the product.
Once you have taken all of these factors into account, you should be able to determine the amount of product that you should purchase for opening day or week. It is important to remember that you should also be prepared to adjust your inventory as needed if sales are higher or lower than expected.

Cheers,