How to get ranked high on google for your coffee site

willis joco

Feb 10, 2008
Australia
Visit site
Hi i would like to talk about how to get higher ranking in google so my coffee brand will be more noticed. Please have a look at my site and give me some feed back or just talk about ways myself and other can improve our coffee website.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
This comes from CoffeeDetective, a coffeeforums member:
1. Create more content pages.
2. Get more quality and relevant inbound links.

Also, I'd like to add that keywords are becoming difficult to choose. There are tons of sites using the keyword "coffee", so you will need to combine keywords into phrases that are more specific to your product.
"Italian Blend Coffee" might be a better keyword/phrase to use for your site.
Better yet, be specific and add what's in the blend, ha ha. <---kidding.
Make sure the keyword/phrase you use is actually worded as such in your website.

willis joco

Feb 10, 2008
Australia
Visit site
Ha Ha if you knew what our Italian Blend was you would never be able to have another cup of coffee again, you would be hooked on Willis Joco Coffee, Ha Ha.

Thanks for the infomation on get a higher rank. We are a medium company in Australia and we still stuggle ranking on google. We are starting to offer custom label dropshipping world world.

Anyway would you like to sample my coffee?

Aneeta

Jun 11, 2008
Visit site
Following points will be helpful to get good ranking for your site in Google

Put fresh keyword rich content in your website.
Make the content more readable and attractive.
Validate your site and make sure that there exist no errors.
Created navigational links in your webs pages.
Get more quality inbound links to your site.

roaster dave

Aug 6, 2008
Guelph, Ontario
Visit site
The saying Content is King holds true for any website. Focus on interesting, well written articles. Then, look for sites that have common topics to yours and ask for a link exchange. The more inbound links you have, the more the search engines end up crawling your pages.

Other things to do:

link to various pages on your site in your articles. For example, an article on your site about coffee growing regions may have a link to your yirgacheffe review.....etc.

Start a blog and write something every day, link to your website from that blog.

lucycreatir

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
Coffe website recommendations
Some people spend hundreds of dollars on their own personal sitea. Some of these websites are waiting for attention, but only a few of them are ready to interest real buyers in the institution.

1. Kind coffe website design fuels hunger
Choose the right color scheme. Orange, yellowish, purple, increasing hunger and care.
You can use a high quality photo or video.
You can choose between mass consumption of sugary foods and high-calorie foods.
For example. weblium Bakery Website Template uses the latest web design in mind.

2. Website design is imperative to help arrange the application
Choose a simple and straightforward website structure. Key rations are worthy of keeping top categories. It will definitely help your customers definitely.

3. Words that sell
Basically, let's say your proposal is short but masterful.

4. The products you wish to order

Your core passion is imperative to contact us via link.
Any food is worthy of owning a very beautiful, high quality image. It's a good idea to have an online order button located here.
All websites and websites provide all the required components.

5. Mobile design.
Applied website templates, you get websites that look really good on all screens!

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
just a couple of thoughts...

coffee is super competitive so is it truly high rankings you want, or to be found by people who are the most likely to visit your physical location and spend money? make sure you mention where you are, both address and town, as frequently as possible without being annoying. people in the area looking for good coffee are likely to use "best coffee shop near me" or something similar in a google search. These are the hits that actually matter. capture the information by having a "hit" enter an email address for a coupon for a free item or discount.

Don't rely on google...visit the hotels in your area and further. talk to the front desk staff on the morning shift. these people who come in from out of town may become mail order customers if you play your hand well.

coffeeswings

May 8, 2021
Visit site
to get
The saying Content is King holds true for any website. Focus on interesting, well written articles. Then, look for sites that have common topics to yours and ask for a link exchange. The more inbound links you have, the more the search engines end up crawling your pages.

Other things to do:

link to various pages on your site in your articles. For example, an article on your site about coffee growing regions may have a link to your yirgacheffe review.....etc.

Start a blog and write something every day, link to your website from that blog.
Hello Dave, To get backlinks are harder for me, can you give me some good ideas to get more backlinks?? and do you have any site?