I am looking for a single-cup grind and brew machine with a changeable bean hopper

JWBoulder

Jun 1, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for a single-cup grind and brew machine that will allow me easily to change the bean hopper for caf or decaf. In other words, I want to change the bean hopper without having some beans from the last hopper left in the grinder.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I'm looking for a single-cup grind and brew machine that will allow me easily to change the bean hopper for caf or decaf. In other words, I want to change the bean hopper without having some beans from the last hopper left in the grinder.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I doubt that you will find a single-cup grind and brew coffee maker with a changeable bean hopper.

You may want to consider trying something like this. There is no bean hopper, and you have to put the beans in the machine to be ground each time you use it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cuisinar...MI87Ds-I7J4gIVgZ6fCh07OgesEAQYASABEgJ_XPD_BwE

Maybe someone else on this Coffee Forum will have another idea for you.

~ Rose

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Might not be what you're looking for/or budgeted for, but a compact full auto machine is bean to cup, can do 1 to however many cups you want and most have a grinder bypass in which decaf (or whatever) coffee can be scooped into to give the user exactly what they want.